My equipment - What I use...

Photobucket
From left to right: classifier, rubber mat to sit on, two pans for collecting material, Keene pan for panning, little transparent boxes and a glass vial to collect gold, magnifying glass, tweezers, funnel, brush to get little flakes out of the pan, hiking maps, scraping tools for crevices, rubber gloves if the water is cold, tupperware box to take concentrate home, small shovel and large shovel. All stored in a large backpack.

I also have waterproof fishing pants with wellies attached, but haven't used them yet and I own an extra pair of wellies, which I usually just wear when I go out to pan - along with a jacket and outdoor pants. In addition to all that, I always to bring my wallet, my mobile phone, a knife, a rain-jacket or -poncho, water, snacks, toilet paper, dry socks and a small first aid kit. You never know...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten