How to Build Yourself a Henderson Pump - A STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL

It is done! For Christmas, my dad, bless him, gave me a voucher for custom-making me a Henderson gold pump. Awesome gift! Since he is a very skilled handyman, I knew it would turn out great (it did - works like a charm). And since it did turn out so great, I made a tutorial for you. Step by step, with photos to lead you through. Hope it helps.

HENDERSON PUMP-TUTORIAL

Unfortunately, my panning realms are currently covered in snow and ice. As soon as that has melted a bit, I will put it to the field test, as the water levels are still low, which will enable me to access areas I won't get to in the summer.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Hallo Goldjägerin.

    Herzlichen Glückwunsch zu deiner ersten eigenen Pumpe. Ich lese Dein Blog schon länger, dieser gefällt mir sehr.

    viele Grüße

    Torty

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hallo Torty!
    Danke für die Glückwünsche und das Kompliment. Ich freue mich sehr über jeden Leser!
    Liebe Grüße

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hello, I wanted to thank you for posting these instructions. I started panning last year, and due to my location (North Eastern USA) the gold is hard to find and very labor intensive. This pump will help me to get the better materials faster. Thanks again!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hallo!

    Danke für die Anleitung zur Pumpe. Ich hab sie exakt so gebaut wie beschrieben. Ausprobiert hab ich sie noch nicht. Ich und meine Freundin waschen immer am Weerbach. Hast du es dort schon mal versucht?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen